unit 4 where’s my schoolbag？
section a 1a-1c
1）课前拼读并掌握第三单元pencil, book, eraser, box, pencil box, schoolbag, dictionary，baseball，computer，computer game等单词。
2）自行试拼读第四单元where, table, bed, bookcase, sofa, chair, on, under, in等单词读音。
1) 能掌握下列词汇：where, table, bed, bookcase, sofa, chair, on, in, under, drawer
① —where's…? —it's in/on/under…
② —where're…? —they're in/on/under…
4.warming up：a game
5. task one：pair work
针对图中的物品，同桌两人间在两分钟时间里用where is...? it’s on/in/under...和where are...? they’re on/in/under...进行问答。然后请三对学生分别起立练习对话，每对只能选三种物品练习。每对可为本组获得2分。
e.g. —where is the...? —it’s on the...
—where are the...? —they’re under the...
6. task two: match the words with the things in the picture.(将单词与图中物品配对。)限时30秒。举手报告答案。全对者可为小组获得1分。
7. task three：listen and number the things in the picture[1—4].（听录音，为图中物品编号。）录音结束先举手者汇报答案，全答对者为小组获得2分。
8. task four：1.listen again and complete the blanks.（再听并且补全下列空格。）
tom: where are my books?
father: they’re on the __________.
tom: how about my pencil box?
mother: it’s ______ your schoolbag.
tom: ok. and where’s my computer game?
helen: your computer game? it’s _______ your bed.
tom: great. now where are my _____?
father: oh, they’re on the _____ .
9. task five：discuss:where do you think the things should be?(讨论：你认为这些物品应该在哪里?)
小组讨论并记录，由一人代表本组向全班报告本组意见。以举手先后确定选三组作报告。完成任务每组可得5分。报告形式：we think ×× is on/in/under the... ××are on/in/under the...
义务教育课程标准实验教科书英语新目标(go for it!)
unit 4 where’s my schoolbag？
section a 1a—1c
no. 16 middle school of zunyi jiang bo
1. words &expressions
where, table, bed, bookcase, sofa, chair, on, under, desk, room, their, (clock, floor)
2. key sentences
students can ask and talk about the position of articles using on/in/under...
emotion &attitude goals
students can put their things on the right places.
learning how to find the key words while listening.
teaching important points
1) students can read ，spell and use the new words
2) students can describe the position of the articles by using in, on，under...
3) where questions.
teaching difficult points
1) students can find the things by using where questions.
2) how to describe the position of the articles by using in，on，under...
teaching procedures and ways
step i lead-in (1 min’)
t:class begins! good afternoon ,boys and girls!this class, let’s learn unit 4 where’s my schoolbag? section a 1a-1c.now, let’s watch a video.
(ss watch the video.)what can you see?
get some students to answer.
what’s a backpack? (students answer the question.) yes, it’s 书包. and a backpack is a schoolbag.
step ii warming up and revision(3min’)
t: now, let’s play a game. do you know these things? write their english names as many as possible. you just have one minute. let’s have a look who can write the most words.
(ss write and then check ss’ answers.)
1. now, show me your pen! show me your ruler!... show me your schoolbag! （ss do it. ）where is my schoolbag?(write the sentence on the bb.) do you know the word where? yes, it means 在哪里.where is my schoolbag?
ask some ss this question. at last, find the schoolbag on the floor. the teacher write the answer “it’ s on the floor.”on the bb.
2. t: now, look at the ppt.
show ppt and teach how to use on/in/under. at the same time, teach how to read the words of furniture such as bed/chair/sofa/table/bookcase. at the same time, the teacher should show the ss how to write the words. (5 min’)
3. teach the students how to use on/in/under again by using some plural things. (2min’)
4. ask the students to put their things someplace according to the teacher’s orders. then the teacher can ask where is/are your ...? ss: it’s/they’re on/in/under... (2min’)
5. a challenge! get some students to read. (5 min’)
task one. ss ask and answer in pairs. then act out their conversations. the pair act out their conversation can get one mark. each pair should choose different things. (3 min’)
step iv listening (1b)
1. activity 1a, match the words with the things in the picture. who can finish it the earliest and the answers all are right would be best. (3 min’)
students do it, and then the ss try to get chance to answer as quickly as they can.
2. t: task two! a listening test
1) students look at activity 1b. play the recording first just for students to listen. play it again. students listen and number the things. check the answers. (3 min’)
2) task three! listen and role-play. ss listen to the recording again. students fill in the blanks. check the answers. then role-play the conversations.(3 min’)
step v practice
ss describe the right places of the things.
step vii summary
ss finish the exercises.( 2 min’)
step ⅷ homework
write a passage to describe their dream rooms.